We took Kendrick and four of his friends to Chuck E Cheese the last Monday for his birthday party. He wanted a Sponge Bob themed cake so this was my attempt with buttercream frosting. I love this kid!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Travis and I were married June 13, 2002. In September 2003 we were blessed with our first son, Kendrick. Then in November 2006 Cohen joined our family. We love having two fun and crazy boys to keep our lives interesting. Travis owns his own lawn care company, Right Price Lawn Care and I enjoy working at Chase Bank.
6 comments:
Happy 6th Birthday Kendrick! It looks like it was a good one! Angela the cake looks amazing. Great job!
Happy Birthday Kendrick! Looks like a very fun party! The cake is wonderful. Angela you really have a talent in cake decorating.
Today is Tobin's birthday and he will get a bundt cake with sprinkles! He loved it though, bless his heart!
Happy birthday Kendrick!
Happy Birthday! The cake turned out great!
Wow if that cake is just an "atempt" than I can't imagine a real try:) It looks awesome! Looks like everyone had fun.
hey, it looks great! i'm glad kendrick had a happy bday! next time you guys visit he'll have to bring his board and we can take the boys to the skate park...ha ha, luke loves watching the big kids there!
Post a Comment