Monday, August 31, 2009

Kendrick's First Day of School











I just sent my little man off to Kindergarten. He woke up and didn't want to eat breakfast because he was just too excited. Kendrick picked out his own clothes and the way he wanted me do his hair. I didn't know five year olds could have so many opinions.

When we arrived at school we stood by the door to wait for Mrs. Diamond and Kendrick already made friends with a cute boy named Brock. They ended up playing on the school toys. I am grateful little boys can make friends so easily.

I know Kendrick is ready for this little adventure and I am so excited to see what he will learn and what my little man will one day become.

3 comments:

Ross Family said...

Kendrick looked so great on his first day of school!! What a handsome guy! Good luck with the school year!!

millie said...

Yeah!!!! So exciting. Emry started yesterday too, such a big life step! He looks great.

The Johnson Fam said...

So cute!!! What a stud! I hope he is enjoying school.