Sunday, August 24, 2008

Finally....more pictures!!!





I can't believe Easter was the last time I posted anything. We managed to stay very busy. In June Travis and I celebrated our six year anniversary. We scored some FREE tickets to see Trisha Yearwood in Wendover. July was very busy with a family reunion in Vernal, a business trip to Colorado and my birthday. We loved having Trav's family stay with us for a week. Thanks Jenni for getiing me hooked on the Twilight series. I am finally on book three and I can't wait for the movie. August we spent time at more family reunions, rodeos, the fair and oh, yeah! another trip to the hospital for Travis' 5th kidney stone in six years...uggh!!! Septemeber is right around the corner which means we will have a 5 yeard old very soon. I'm not old enough for that, am I? Well the pictures turned out good in my opinion. I have a very nice sis-in-law who has the talent of taking wonderful pictures . Thanks again!!!

5 comments:

The Johnson Fam said...

I was super excited to see a new post from you guys! Those pictures are amazing, the boys look so grown up! I love your bangs, you are seriously rockin' them.
It seems like forever since I saw you last. I dont know if you ever got my email about the new book club but it would be awesome if you wanted to join. We just had our first one on Friday and it was a blast! Most of the old gang is part of it and we just laughed most of the night.
Your family is adorable. I am so glad to be able to check up on what is going on in your lives!

Ludlows said...

Ang-
You have such a cute family, I love the new pictures, wow I can't believe that your boys are that big.

Todd and Amyjoy said...

Travis and Angela,
Yeah, a new posting! I love the top picture and saying.
Love the family pictures. They look great. Jenni IS awesome!

Amyjoy

millie said...

I love the new look of your blog! Your family photos turned out sooo adorable. Can't wait to see you in November!!

Trina said...

woo hoo! Loved all your new pictures and an update on your blog! Your family pictures are so cute!