What would a trip to California be without a visit to Disneyland? This was Kendrick's 2nd time and Cohen's 1st time to visit the greatest place on earth. We all had so much fun. Kendrick and his cousins Lucas and Emry got to dance in the street with all of the Disney characters.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh I am so totally jealous. I need to go there so bad. It truly is the happiest place on earth.
Angela!!! I am so jealous you went to Disneyland...Sadie would hate me if she knew people could go there...I have had to tell you that it is closed because she wants to go so bad! Ha ha...looks like a very fun vacation.
How fun! We took Kaden to Disneyworld last year, but he was two little to do anything. I'm sure Kendrick loved it!
We have a new blog address liveforlittlemoments.blogspot.com
Post a Comment