

My long awaited trip to San Diego was most defiantly worth it. My friend Aime and I stayed with her brother. We arrived Sunday and drove straight to my brother and sis-in-laws house to visit. Thanks Trent, Millie and family for letting us come visit! Monday we went to Sea World. Tuesday we went to Coronado and Old Town and YES, we went to MADONNA at Petco Park. Thanks Millie and Aime for coming with me!
6 comments:
I am so jealous. I am sure you had a blast.
It was sooooo fun! Did you hear, that Justin and Britney both showed up to her LA concert 2 days later!!!!
Looks like a blast! I am a bit jealous, you know I am quite a Material Girl myself.
Play date was so much fun and it was fantastic to see you!
I'm glad to hear your trip was fun and the concert was good! That's fun that you got to visit with Trent and Millie while there! The kids look so cute in their Halloween costumes!
I love Madonna! I can only imagine how awesome one of her concerts would be. Lucky you!
Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment